Suzanne Crozier – Boerewors Scottish Eggs
Suzanne Crozier –
Boerewors Scottish Eggs
8 Eggs, Medium boiled.
taken out of casing.
125ml cake flour.
Pinch of Dessert salt.
B-Well Fry Well oil,
- Cover each egg in a thin blanket of the boerewors meat.
- Shape the meat into a big egg-shape.
- Add pinch of salt to flour and roll meatball in flour.
- Mix eggs and milk and dip meat ball in the mixture.
- Roll meatball in crumbs and deep-fry in medium oil until cooked and golden brown.
- Serve room temperature or hot with your favourite Chakalaka.