Pellie Grobler –
Pellie Grobler – Chicken Scallopini
30 – 40 Min
4 Chicken breast (butterflied)
100g pitted olives
2cups Napolitana sauce
3 cups grated Mozzarella cheese 100g Prosciutto
6 Tbs Flour
200ml Cream Bunch of chives
Salt & pepper
B-well chili oil
4 wheels of Tagliatelle pasta (cooked)
- Flatten the chicken breast with the back of the knife or a rolling pin and dust with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of B-well Chili oil
- Grill the dusted chicken breast to the pan and cook/ grill for 2 minutes, flip them over.
- In a pan, spread a tablespoon or 2 of napolitana sauce over the grilled chicken breasts and top with olives, rocket and prosciutto.
- Cover with grated mozzarella and add a dash of cream on the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven at 180˚C for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Heat the pan to medium heat, add butter and stir until bubbling.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir continuously till all the flour is absorbed. Add the cream and cook for 5 minutes till thickened.
- Add chopped chives, salt & pepper to taste, toss through the cooked pasta till covered completely.
To serve or plate up:
- Add pasta on the bottom of the plate or bowl.
- Sit the scallopini on the pasta, drizzle with ell B-well chili oil and chopped chives.