Suzanne Crozier – Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Suzanne Crozier –
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Chocolate chip cookie dough
125ml Cake flour
30ml Brown sugar
30ml White sugar
30ml Soft butter
Pinch of Oryx salt
45ml Chocolate chips
80ml Cocoa powder
1ml Baking powder
1ml Oryx desert salt
60ml Chocolate chips
125ml White sugar
60ml Brown sugar
Chocolate chip cookies
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Add vanilla and milk.
3. Mix n flour, salt and chocolate chips
4. Form a soft dough. Place in fridge.
5. Roll balls about the size of a 20 cents.
1. Spray a mini muffin pan with B-well baking spray.
2. Melt butter over double boiler. Add vanilla, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
3. Add flour, cocoa, salt and chocolate chips
4. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
5. Spoon teaspoons into muffin pans. Place cookie balls into brownie dough.
6. Cover with extra brownie dough.
7. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
8. Let stand for 5 minutes and take out of container.