Izelle Hoffman – Sweet Basil BBQ Chicken Tray Bake
Izelle Hoffman –
Sweet Basil BBQ Chicken Tray Bake
For brine to soak in overnight:
3 tbsp Salt
1,2 L of water
1.5 kg of Chicken fillets
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp raw honey
3 tsp Paprika
3 tsp Sweet Basil
3 tsp Onion flakes
1 small red onion diced
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Pre heat oven on 180˚C.
- Prepare an oven tray with foil and non-stick spray.
- Arrange the chicken breast on the tray.
- Start by drizzling with olive oil, and then with raw honey.
- Sprinkle with paprika, sweet basil and onion flakes.
- Finish off with ground black pepper, sesame seeds and diced red onion.
- Place in the oven for 25 min.
- Remove from the oven and drain the water
(if you would like to make a sauce, pour it into a pan and allow to simmer till desired texture, add some of the
ingredients used in the recipe for extra flavor).
- Season with salt.