Suzanne Crozier –
French toast rolls
Suzanne Crozier – French toast rolls
1 loaf white bread
250g cream cheese
125ml Cinnamon Sugar
15 ml B-Well Lemon
flavoured Canola oil
200g Streaky bacon
200g Crème Fresh
- Trim crusts of bread slices
- Press the ends of the bread slices together to form a longer strip.
- Smear with cream cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Start at one end and roll up like a Swiss Roll. Slice in 4 rings
- Smear an ovenproof dish with B-well oil and place rolls in rows.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and sugar together and pour over bread rolls.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until egg is set and golden brown
- Sauce: Boil strawberries, sugar and water together until soft. Blitz to form a smooth sauce.
- Fry bacon until crispy and serve crème fresh and sauce with French toast bake.