Pellie Grobler –
Mussels en Papillote
Pellie Grobler – Mussels en Papillote
1 Kg mussels
1 can coconut cream
1 celery stick chopped
1 bunch fresh coriander
2 small chili- chopped
Garlic clove – chopped
1 Ginger thumb –
1 ripe tomato –
deseeded and chopped
3 Tbs B-well Olive oil
Salt & pepper
- In a large pot, add all the ingredients besides the mussels, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Add the mussels, once it boils again, remove it from the heat.
- Layer baking paper and foil, fold it into a basket.
- Add 10 mussels into the basket and make sure there is at least 200ml of the coconut broth in.
- Fold closed and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle sliced ciabatta with B-well olive oil and let bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Serve with fresh ciabatta and lemon wedges.