Suzanne Crozier – Spekboom Chutney
Suzanne Crozier –
30 – 40 Min
2 Groot Bottels
2 red Onions,
15ml B-well Chilli oil
15ml Garlic oil
1 red sweet pepper, finely chopped
2cm Ginger, grated.
1 Granny Smith, shopped.
15ml Curry Powder
250ml White Vinegar
1. Soak Spekboom in water with 5ml salt.
2. Heat B-well oils and fry onion until soft.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and curry powder. Fry until you can smell the curry.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and boil for about 15 minutes or until thick.
5. Keep in sterilized bottles.