Suzanne Crozier – Prawn, melon and poppyseed salad
Suzanne Crozier –
Prawn, melon and poppyseed salad
½ cantaloupe melon
½ sweet melon
16 prawns, cleaned
½ cucumber cut into ribbons
For the salad dressing:
30ml fish sauce
10ml B-Well Fry-well oil
10ml lemon juice
2,5ml honey or Golden syrup
1 ml salt
- Take a melon baller and ball both melons, or slice very thinly.
- Marinate the prawns in Garlic oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat B-well Fry-well oil and fry prawns until pink and cooked.
- Mix together the cucumber ribbons, melon balls and the cooked prawns.
- Mix together the salad dressing ingredients.
- Dress the salad and plate.
- Garnish with micro coriander or edible flowers or both