Fortunato Mazzone – Paccheri with Praws and Lemon
Fortunato Mazzone –
Paccheri with Praws and Lemon
500g Pack of imported Paccheri (or Rigatoni) pasta.
Juice of 4 lemons
Zest of two lemons
4 Cloves of garlic
100ml of B-Well Extra Virgin Olive Oil
24 Prawns deshelled and
Handful of torn basil leaves
Crushed black pepper
- Place the pasta in lots of vigorously boiling salted water.
- In a medium hot pan, heat the olive oil and zest the lemons into the warmed oil.
- Add the smashed garlic and fry for a minute - allowing the oil to infuse with the scented lemon and garlic.
- Add the prawns and fry until translucent, season to taste with black pepper and sea salt.
- Throw the pasta drained into the pan and stir.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Add the torn basil leaves and stir through.
- Serve immediately.