Pellie Grobler –
Crispy Asian Duck
Pellie Grobler – Crispy Asian Duck
100ml sweet soya sauce
100ml soya sauce
200ml orange juice
2 tbls B-well chilli oil
200g cous cous
4 pieces of duck
Baby marrow slithers
Duck and Sauce:
- Place all ingredients for sauce in a pan.
- Once it boils, place the duck in the pan and cook together for a few minutes.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Place cous-cous in a bowl, pour boiling water over until it’s just covered, cover in cling wrap and let sit for 30 mins.
- Add salt and pepper and mix gently with a fork.
For the spice salad:
- Mix together the ingredients and drizzle with oil.
- Place cous-cous on the plate and put the duck on top of the cous-cous.
- Place the spice salad in the plate, pour the sauce over the duck and sprinkle with sesame seeds.