Izelle Hoffman – Festive Green Vegetable Bake
Izelle Hoffman –
Festive Green Vegetable Bake
10 – 15 Min
vegetable mix of your choice steamed in packet for 6 min each in microwave
1 medium Red onion
1 red pepper
2tsp roasted garlic paste – optional
4tbsp B-well Olive oil
2tbsp raw honey
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
3tbsp hot water
20g pine nuts
50g pecan nuts
20g Almond flakes
15g fresh parsley for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 200˚C.
- Steam green vegetables for 4min in the microwave by cutting off one corner of the packet.
- Prepare an oven tray or dish with B-well non-stick spray.
- Place the green vegetables on the tray or in the dish.
- Cut the red onion into 8 wedges and place on top of the vegetables.
- Cut the peppers into chunks and arrange on top.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts, almond flakes and pecans.
- Mix marinade and drizzle over.
- Place in the oven for 10-15minutes or till the vegetables are grilled and the honey caramelized.
- Garnish with freshly chopped italian parsley. Serve warm